Re: [atlantisdev] Throwing out the leaders

  • Stephen Baillie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2012
      G'day Gabi,

      Hi, list,
      in the rules.cpp I found
      LEADERS_EXIST. but when I set it to 0, I cannot create a new game.
      CITYMONSTERS_EXIST is also set to 0, but this does not help.
      Can anyone help me with the rules.cpp? Wi realy want to throw out this
      leaders.

      I just created a new game with LEADERS_EXIST set to zero, and it worked for me.  What went wrong when you tried to create a new game?

      In the new game I created I was still given a leader as my initial unit, and the guards in the Nexus were still leaders, but the guards in regular towns were non-leaders (apart from the city mage), and you couldn't buy any new leaders.

      I think you probably need to give us a bit more information about what you did, and what exactly went wrong...

      Steve.