Re: [atlantisdev] Fishing Skill

  • Stephen Baillie
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3 5:27 AM

      I'd be interested in seeing a game where most hexes had a food market and silver couldn't be used directly for maintenance.

      That goal was actually why I put in the minimum food requirements, and the create food spell.  I'm concerned that it'd need a bunch more balancing to make it workable (and would certainly shift the balance of power toward trade factions, which could be good as they tend to be less powerful at the moment than the other types).  Maybe when this test game is finished I'll run something more experimental.

      It'd probably also need silver production to be toned down, since it wouldn't be needed as much for maintenance any more.

      Steve.