Raspberry Pi

  • stabliser
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      OK so whos going to be first to get an atlantis server running on a Raspberry Pi?

      :)
    • Rick C
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
        > OK so whos going to be first to get an atlantis server running on a Raspberry Pi?

        Probably going to take a while given the launch problems.
      • Enno Rehling
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 11:37 PM
          I still don't have mine, but compiling Eressea for it is on the list of things I want to do asap.

          On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Rick C <pixelcat@...> wrote:

          > OK so whos going to be first to get an atlantis server running on a Raspberry Pi?

          Probably going to take a while given the launch problems.

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)