Binaries

  • egroupsmx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
      Does anyone have the Binaries for windows XP 32 bits of Atlantis v5 or Olimpya???

      Thanks!
    • iyhael
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
        Hello,

        I do not have the binaries, but I would suggest to compile the mentioned games Yourself. There are two good reasons why You should learn how to do it:

        First, it is necessary to adjust some of the game options before complilation. And secondly, You might find some bug anyway that will force You to correct the code and recompile it.

        Cheers-