Arroyo - Best World Atlantis 4.0.10

  • crying@nm.ru
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2009

      Здравствуйте!

      мой английский очень плох

    • crying@nm.ru
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2009

        Hello!

        my English is very bad , but... Who remembers the World is Arroyo? GM can recover the World? or new Game

        Hostile : The Guardsmen (1), Silent Ones (15), Cutting Edge Trading Company (48), The Judges (12), Twin Skies (8), Creatures (2), Elven Liberation Front (41)

        Ally : Dark Man (21), Army of Shining Moon (39), Black Dragon (42), Dii Minores (18), Snobbish Strutters (19), RealmKeepers (24), Woodoo (30), The Fallen Angels (17), 'Arry (54), Anchorites (66), North Pole Elves (43), Annunaki The Elders (60), Therias (61), Aelita (62), Haus Fafner (73)

      • beigtais
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2009
          Ahha, I remember that game. It was quite fun from beginning, old good allies who don't play anymore these days - many were still interested in Atlantis and playing. We had an interesting war with The Judges and their friends. Game died long time ago and will not come back :)

          Yeah, speaking of Atlantis. I would like to join a new one to see what I learned from recent defeats :)

          Beigtais,
          Dii Minores