Re: [atlantisdev] Re: Olympia revealed!
Piotr and I invested some more time in this. We have managed to create
start a game, set up accounts and factions, and run a turn. There's a
problem where the reporting program does not exactly match with the
output of the game, and we haven't tried actually writing orders, but
we're calling it progress anyhow.
I managed to prima the game database. Also adding of players works ...
(this is done via a utility which is unaware of different libraries...
which you are able to tell the game itself )
I will try to add the files detected to the svn
Next Step will be running a turn :)