Re: [atlantisdev] Re: Olympia revealed!

  • Enno Rehling
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 6, 2009
      FYI:

      Piotr and I invested some more time in this. We have managed to create
      start a game, set up accounts and factions, and run a turn. There's a
      problem where the reporting program does not exactly match with the
      output of the game, and we haven't tried actually writing orders, but
      we're calling it progress anyhow.

      Enno.
    • Loriaki
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 4, 2009
        Hi,

        I managed to prima the game database. Also adding of players works ...
        (this is done via a utility which is unaware of different libraries...
        which you are able to tell the game itself )
        I will try to add the files detected to the svn

        Next Step will be running a turn :)

        Loria