Re: [atlantisdev] Re: New file uploaded to atlantisdev

  • vshark
    Message 1 of 74 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hello,

      Trevor wrote:
      > What i'm looking for is a client that can make the game just as
      > enjoyable as the game rules themselves. Most of the games I have played
      > in get booring once you get to a certain level because you are trying to
      > manage the little things like is this merchant moving the ore to this
      > hex for the blacksmiths to use ect. Or spreading the gold for upkeep to
      > the right hexs. Its been awhile since I have played so 5.0 will be
      > great to get back into it again....and hopefully a worth while client
      > will step up as well.

      Hm... Did You try to use atlantis advisor client program? Using it (with
      needs and routes tools) I have to give similar orders once.
      When everything is properly configured, I spend no more than 15 minutes
      to give order to fraction of thirty industrial regions.
      Perhaps understanding how it works will not be easy.
      But in the end you get a very powerful tool for automating your ordering.

      Sorry if my English very bad :(
      --
      WBR,
      v.shark

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3832 (20090206) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Stephen Baillie
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 5, 2011

        Game didn't get going, but I can certainly start one up. There is source, but it does need a few fixes.

        There was a lot of fixes done for a variant, and I have to integrate them.

        Send me an email if interested.

        Were these my recent changes to the v5 trunk (now v5.1, since I changed the save file format a bit)?  If so, I'd be happy to discuss integration...

        Steve.