Restart with Atlantis v5 engine

  • Arno Saxena
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      I will restart my game next week. So anybody who would like to play from
      the very first turn is welcome to register :) Just send a mail with the
      following to my al-s@...

      #newplayer
      Factionname: your choosen name
      Password: your choosen password
      Email: emailadress you would like to receive your reports

      greetings
      Arno
    • Anthony Briggs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        #newplayer
        Factionname: And Lo, When the Imperium Marches Against Gul-Kothoth, Then Dark Hunger Shall Enshroud the Citadel of the Obsidian Crown
        Password: ngmguzld
        Email: abriggs@...
      • Anthony Briggs
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
          On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 06:56:50AM +1000, Anthony Briggs wrote:

          > #newplayer
          > Factionname: And Lo, When the Imperium Marches Against Gul-Kothoth, Then Dark Hunger Shall Enshroud the Citadel of the Obsidian Crown
          > Password: ngmguzld
          > Email: abriggs@...

          Oops, thought that was a StAtlantis player email.

          Sorry all.

          Anthony

          HyPerACtIVe?! HEY, Who ArE yoU cAllInG HYPERaCTive?!
          abriggs@...