Atlantis 5.0 startup

  • radkillmer
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2006
      I am starting an Atlantis 5.0 standard game. Signups will be at
      dadelis@.... Send a text message to dadelis with #help in
      the body of the message to get the standard help message. If you know
      of anyone not on this list that would like to play, please give them
      the game server email address. Enjoy.
    • Max Shariy
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2006
        Hi Rad,

        #help command works, but #rules and #join gave me no reply. Is it a bug or
        simply not implemented yet?

        Thanks,
        Max

        On Monday 09 October 2006 09:22 pm, radkillmer wrote:
        > I am starting an Atlantis 5.0 standard game. Signups will be at
        > dadelis@.... Send a text message to dadelis with #help in
        > the body of the message to get the standard help message. If you know
        > of anyone not on this list that would like to play, please give them
        > the game server email address. Enjoy.

      • Christopher Allen - GM Fangs
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10, 2006
          Max Shariy wrote:
          > #help command works, but #rules and #join gave me no reply. Is it a
          > bug or simply not implemented yet?

          Yes, #help works, but I tried #rules and #faq and they failed to respond.

          -- Christopher Allen
        • Trevor Whyatt
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2006
            I got my faction reply but couldn't get the rules. tried #rules a couple of
            ways so will have to wait.

            Trev

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2006
              I just got my reply for #help so I'm just waiting for the game to start its
              first turn.

              so far I have Faq, Help, Preamble, thanks for joining.

              Trev

              >From: "Christopher Allen - GM Fangs" <gmfangs@...>
              >To: <atlantisdev@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: RE: [atlantisdev] Atlantis 5.0 startup
              >Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:45:09 -0700
              >
              >Max Shariy wrote:
              > > #help command works, but #rules and #join gave me no reply. Is it a
              > > bug or simply not implemented yet?
              >
              >Yes, #help works, but I tried #rules and #faq and they failed to respond.
              >
              >-- Christopher Allen

            • radkillmer
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 12, 2006
                --- In atlantisdev@yahoogroups.com, Max Shariy <mshariy@...> wrote:

                > Hi Rad,
                >
                > #help command works, but #rules and #join gave me no reply. Is it
                a bug or
                > simply not implemented yet?

                You can retry the #rules, I did have a bug in that one.
                If you use <#create "Faction Name" "password"> format it should get
                you into the game.

                I will check out the <#join:Faction Name:Password> command syntax to
                see what the problem is there.

                Enjoy,
                Rad