Re: [atlantisdev] bug in ALH

  • Max Shariy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      On April 30, 2006 07:41 pm, Richard Cooley wrote:
      > Sorry for reporting it this way, but I can't remember my sourceforge
      > password.
      >
      > - Fred (119), leader [LEAD], 4 wolves [WOLF] (illusion), mithril
      > armor [MARM], mithril sword [MSWO].
      >
      > ALH chokes on the "(illusion)".

      No problem, I will check. What kind of game is it?

      Max
    • Richard Cooley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2006
        Max,

        Sorry about the delay in response. This is Arno's St. Atlantis game, which
        is, I believe, a more or less standard 4.0 game. Here's the information
        from my report:

        Atlantis Engine Version: 4.0.10 (beta)
        Standard Atlantis, Version: 4.0.10 (beta)