Perl scripts for playing

  • Elricz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      Hi,

      I've uploaded to the Files->Client tools section some Perl scripts
      made to help me in playing the game. The file is called
      ALH_scripts.zip, and contains the following:
      - Config: a script that generates some sections of the ah.cfg file for
      Atlantis Little Helper (ALH), based on the skillshows description file.
      - Ipod: A script that splits a report in files that can be uploaded to
      an ipod.
      - Merge: Useful for alliances, merges various reports in one single file.
      - Tracker: For use with ALH, tracks where the units that can spot
      advanced resources have been, and marks them with flags on the map.

      I've done all them just for fun, so the documentation is just some
      comments on the files. If anyone uses them, any feedback is appreciated.

      Miguel.