OT: players wanted

  • Georg Gottschalk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hi all,

      My atlantis ceran game is still in need of some players.
      The game is quite advanced, at the beginning of a major conflict
      between the two biggest alliances.

      There's still enough room for new factions, and every new player is
      likely to be sponsored by one of the alliances if interested. If you'd
      like to join but like to stay neutral, we can discuss and I'll set up
      a starting position for you.

      If you are interested, send me a message at jegron@...

      Georg
    • Giovanni Baldini
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        At 07.24 02/04/01 +0000, you wrote:
        >Hi all,
        >
        >My atlantis ceran game is still in need of some players.
        >The game is quite advanced, at the beginning of a major conflict
        >between the two biggest alliances.
        >
        >There's still enough room for new factions, and every new player is
        >likely to be sponsored by one of the alliances if interested. If you'd
        >like to join but like to stay neutral, we can discuss and I'll set up
        >a starting position for you.
        >
        >If you are interested, send me a message at jegron@...
        >
        >Georg

        Can I suggest to post the same message to
        Atlantis-Announcements@yahoogroups.com mail-list?

        Bye,
        Giovanni.