wow dead

  • bbs00

      kinda quiet around here lately isn't it?

      sorry I had nothing better to say to liven it up a bit.

      btw just friendly word to pgp or compatable users. I changed all my
      keys cause of stupid keylogger virus that sliped in my network. I
      don't know what all it got but I do know it had back door in it that
      someone used to steal my private keys, just in case it loged my
      passwords as well to I revoked all my keys and made all new ones.

      please update any copys of the old key to get revoke status.

      later

      btw this message is signed with my new key. key id for those who
      use openpgp clients that don't automaticly download keys the new key
      id is 0x2DBF2C59

      and agian later :)