Re: BUY and PILLAGE

  • starstrike99
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      > Hi,
      >
      > Got a question for the Atlantis PhD egghead types on the list :)
      > According to the Sequence of Events, BUY happens after PILLAGE. Does
      > that mean that a pillaging unit can recruit at the reduced cost in
      > the same turn it pillages, or can it only take advantage of the
      > cheaper peasants and leaders in the turn after pillaging?
      >
      > My life depends on this :)
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Alhaam
      > House al-Kazzam

      The turn after. The market is not reset according to wage changes (from eg pillage, earthlore, clearskies) until the next month.

      Of course, you can use the money from pillaging or taxing to buy more units as long as the unit pillaging is the one buying. Something which I would like to see changed ...

      Bradley