RE: [atlantisdev] Atlantis rules

  • giovabal@tin.it
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2003
      Hi Pete,
      one year ago or something like that I converted the Atlantis rule book in

      LaTeX format, I think it has been stored in the old Wyreth yahoogroup
      file section.

      Not sure if this can help you, but a format like LaTeX (or DocBook, as
      rightly suggested) will be easier to maintain and crossplatform, exactly

      as Atlantis is. Using an Unix OS for coding and running the engine and
      another OS for writing the documentation is a little bit odd.

      Giovanni.