Re: One man front row

  • Georg Gottschalk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hello Piotr,

      in the Tarmellion/Ceran code, this is fixed already. If there is an
      'overwhelming' attack force, the rear isn't protected anymore.
      I'll post the complete code once the code is stable and the testgames
      don't produce at least two new errors every turn anymore. In the
      meantime, check out
      http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/tarmellion/source/

      Beware, there isn't the most recent version availlable as I have CVS
      problems. Hopefully someone can add the files for me.

      Georg