Elixir of life ?

  • arindel_gm
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      Just a small question : How work the Elixir of life ? It's wrote how
      to make it but not how to use it. I would like to turn it on for my
      players.

      If somebody knows and could tell me ...
    • jmbnr
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2003
        Hi Arindel,

        I was not awared that some part of my code was added and so I'm very
        surprised that you find the 'Elixir of life' item. Which code do you
        use ? V4.0.10 ? V5 ? Other ?
        For the moment, you can sell the Elixir in city market if the option
        was setup during the world creation.

        Jm

      • arindel@gmx.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2003
          Hi Arindel,

          I was not awared that some part of my code was added and so I'm very
          surprised that you find the 'Elixir of life' item. Which code do you
          use ? V4.0.10 ? V5 ? Other ?
          For the moment, you can sell the Elixir in city market if the option
          was setup during the world creation.

          Jm

          > Hi everybody,
          >
          > Just a small question : How work the Elixir of life ? It's wrote
          how
          > to make it but not how to use it. I would like to turn it on for my
          > players.
          >
          > If somebody knows and could tell me ...

        • arindel
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2003
            ups ... sorry .. I checked  my rules once again, and  i found they have nothing to do with "Elixir of life".
            The item i am looking for is "Healing potion". (how cam i to the meaning "elixir of life" ???)

            Can somebody explain me how work the "Healing potion". It is explain how to do it but not what it does !

            Thank you ...
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 22, 2003
              > The item i am looking for is "Healing potion". (how cam i to the
              meaning "elixir of life" ???)

              > Can somebody explain me how work the "Healing potion". It is explain
              how to do it but not what it does !

              I had the same difficulty. This answer is from testing, not from
              looking at the code, so someone may be able to add to it. But from
              what I have seen, healing potions have a 50% chance to heal each of
              ten men, and do not need any skill to use.

              ie they act exactly like a unit with 10 herbs and level 2 healing.

              The healing potion is, of course, used up if used after a battle.

              Brad
            • arindel@gmx.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 23, 2003