Re: Atlantis 5 markets

  • tzarg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
      No arguments from me.

      Should be configurable so a GM can exclude ALL weapons/armour from
      city markets if they like (or any other items or item classes they
      don't want, for that matter).

      Cheers,
      Tom

      --- In atlantisdev@yahoogroups.com, ravanrooke@y... <ravanrooke@y...>

    • ravanrooke@yahoo.de
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
        > Should be configurable so a GM can exclude ALL weapons/armour from
        > city markets if they like (or any other items or item classes they
        > don't want, for that matter).

        This was always configurable by using the NOMARKET flag on the specified
        items. I know this is more voodoo than comfort, but I'm just pointing
        out the possibility. Most people haven't complained about the control
        over markets so far, and most GMs carefully choose the items they want
        to have disabled/enabled (and so they're already setting flags and
        working closely with the item table). So I guess it's not too far off!

        Thanks for the suggestion - I will add it to the TODO section :).

        Jan