Re: [realmslist] The trials and tribulations of a software engineer...

  • Veliq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      > As a result, I'm going to seriously look at the reporting routines, see
      what
      > we can do there to make things a bit smaller. I'm open to suggestions.
      > Mike, do we close new registrations for a bit, or what? I can pull all
      the
      > new factions for this turn (apologies to those who may be affected, but it
      > may be the "simplest" way).

      I would say that if it runs without the new factions then it would almost
      certainly be better to close the additions until you can figure things out.
      I mean, the new players aren't getting any reports as it is and if you can
      get everyone else the successful run of the turn then that's my vote seeing
      as it affects the majority.

      My two thoughts,

      ~Devon
      Leader of The Black Roses