Re: Atlantic conference

  • Rick O
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 1:05 PM
      Hi Amy,

      The mainstream science hasn't moved forward much in two years, but, of
      course, the History Channel ran two specials that both centered on
      Scott's work. Other pre-Columbian artifacts have come to light that
      indicate other visitors in other time periods. And my personal research
      is in the direction of collecting and collating data that was recorded
      in old maps and journals. And there is a lot of it, well beyond the
      Vineland Map.

      Others are examining the anthropology of the history of anthropology;
      Specifically, how pure science devolved into dogma (Joshua D. Smith,
      Egypt and the Origin of Civilization; The British School of Culture
      Diffusion).

      Have you arrived at your PhD focus area? One thing that is needed badly
      by both doctrinal and other history studies is an in-depth treatment of
      the Order of the Culdees, an order that existed centuries before either
      the Cistercians or Knights Templar.

      Hope all remains fascinating and fun for you. Please keep us appraised
      regarding your progress.

      Best

      Oz

      --- In atlantic_conference@yahoogroups.com, "anuchild" <anuchild@...>
      wrote:

      > Good morning all! I've been out of the loop lately preparing for
      graduate school and settling a divorce. I want to touch base and find
      out what has been happening on the Kinsington front? :) I want everyone
      to also know I have not abandoned my original intent, thus I continue to
      strive for the PhD in History. :) My theories have added depth
      exponentially over the past year as I dive deeper into pre 2nd crusade
      rabbinical literature, and I have discovered the links I suspected
      existed in fact do exist. :) Always a nice thing to know your not
      crazy. :)