Big Move Almost Complete

  • Rick O
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      Channel Banner

      The Oopa Loopa Cafe

      The Oopa Loopa Cafe is all about the evidence that people migrated, traded, and settled both to and from the Americas long before Columbus sailed.

      The Oopa Loopa Cafe is all about the evidence that people migrated, traded, and settled both to and from the Americas long before Columbus sailed.

      This Sunday at 2:30 PM EDT

      Cha-ching! Ancient coins Along the Ohio (Ep L3)

      (remind me)

      Moved! Now we just have to put stuff away and organize it, get the phones turned on (no switchboard yet), and let everybody know about the change of address .

      Last Sunday (EpL2) we talked about the "Stone Grave People" as described in "Ancient Life in Kentucky" (1928) and compared the grave construction to those in Wales of the same or similar period (thanks for the links, Lee Pennington & Jon Haskell). Tech trouble made it necessary for the archives to save in several short segments rather than one contiguous file, but nearly all the content is there. I'm trying to reload it as one file. Archives remain available on the channel for about a month. In the foreseeable future, we will offer downloads either by individual episode or by monthly subscription (target date is Labor Day). Prices will be comparable to music downloads.

      The upcoming episode  will showcase ancient Roman coins found along the Ohio valley.

      Any questions, comments, or suggestions should be sent to oz@...