3"Thank Yous"

  • ozmanusaa
    Oct 12, 2009
      There are too many people who deserve thanks for their individual
      actions related to the Atlantic Conference for me to detail them all
      individually. All the members of this list certainly earned my gratitude
      as well as my admiration. Also, all those who presented are very much
      appreciated, not just for presenting, but, even more so, for their works
      that resulted in their being invited.

      Atlantic Conference 2009 proved a couple of important tenets: That this
      area of study CAN cross academic lines, and that we can use technology
      to deliver the message to nearly everyone, nearly everywhere in the
      world, in real time.

      I, personally, look forward to expanding all those aspects.

      Thanks again

      Rick Osmon