Freethinkers in Virginia???

  • natashaprokov
    Message 1 of 106 , Jun 11, 2001
      Hey! I'm a chick in Northern VA looking to meet with other freethinking fems.I can't deal with all the Fundies alone!! Come join me!!! Drop me an email.... :)
    • CauseImTheMomma
      Message 106 of 106 , Dec 26, 2001
        We got through the holiday season relatively
        unscathed, except the kids were terribly bored
        yesterday(none of their friends could play) and all the stores
        were closed so we couldn't go out and get something we
        wanted.