an Open Invitation to join...

  • Dolo724
    Message 1 of 106 , Jan 1, 1999
      ...Free Thinking Parents, a club very much like
      this one, yet with far greater activity.<br><br>visit
      raising the kids!
    • CauseImTheMomma
      Message 106 of 106 , Dec 26, 2001
        We got through the holiday season relatively
        unscathed, except the kids were terribly bored
        yesterday(none of their friends could play) and all the stores
        were closed so we couldn't go out and get something we
        wanted.