Re: [ateneolaw2009] labor

  • thea marie jimenez
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2007
      Joi's right...According to Vena they initially had the afternoon sched for labor but their teacher had a stroke (not because of them daw ) and the new sched was the evening one...kaya 2 scheds yung nakasulat

      "Life is a TRAGEDY to those who FEEL;
        it is a COMEDY to those who THINK."
                                      - Horace Walpole

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.
    • donna april g. montefalcon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2007
        thanks!
        last question: anu yung sked natin dun sa dalawa?

        I believe I'm growing skeptical of cynicism.

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • Vena V. Verga