egroup membership and online registration.

  • Tricia Cervantes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      Hello Batchmates! :)

      I would like to appeal to all Beadles to ensure that
      all the members of your class are part of this
      yahoogroup because we will be sending a series of
      instructions regarding online registration and the
      list of electives through this mailing list. Siguro
      everyone else should check na rin if your
      friends/classmates are in this mailing list. :)

      The SC and RegCom will be meeting with Dr. Mansibang
      (our registrar) to clarify the online enlistment
      procedure tomorrow, so please check your email early
      next week for instructions.

      I hope you're all enjoying the break, kahit may
      trabaho. :)

      -Tricia :)

      P.S. Pasubali lang, hindi ko ito ini-endorse as batch
      rep, ini-endorse ko siya as a member of the team, sali
      na kayo sa LENTE (Legal Network for Truthful
      Elections) National Secretariat! Sa ngayon kasi, we're
      just a handful overseeing the networking of NAMFREL,
      PPCRV, NASSA, IBP and law students/paralegals from the
      17 regions. It's a huge task and we could surely use
      all the help and dedication we could get. If
      interested, just text me at 0917.5208979. Madami yung
      trabaho pero exciting siya, promise. :) I hope to hear
      from some of you soon. Thanks friends! :)

      http://mail.yahoo.com