ALSP National Convention

  • Student Council 06-07 Ateneo Law
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      Dear ALL,

      The delegation which will be sent to the Association of Law Schools of the Philippines National Convention will be excused from classes but the school will not shoulder the convention expenses for the representatives (except for the school fee).  We need a list of students interested in joining the said activity.  The list will be approved by Atty. Candelaria and a short list will be posted before the end of February.

      All those interested in running for any ALSP position, please approach/text me ASAP.

      The convention sked, convention information and personal sheet are attached.  Please download them for more information.

      Thanks!

      Vena
      09155333003

      All interested parties, please text me by February 16, 2007.  Thanks!

      TV dinner still cooling?