May The Force Be With You: The Apprenticeship Program Talk

  • Rita Marie Mesina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      I have no faint idea how to apply as an apprentice for a law firm.

      What do I need to submit?
      What's a cover letter?
      Do law firms only accept honor students? Do grades really matter?
      What if I've no extra-curricular activity to put in my resumé?
      Are law firms the only accredited places where I can apply as an apprentice?
      What if I don't intend to pursue corporate practice?

      Got more questions? We have the answers.

      May The Force Be With You:
      The Apprenticeship Program Talk

      Friday, 12 January 2007
      1230 - 2pm at Justitia

      Speakers: Attys. Johann Espiritu, Connie Chu & Jayjay Onrubia

      See you all there!

      I am the funniest woman that you've ever known
      I am the dullest woman that you've ever known
      I am the most gorgeous woman that you've ever known
      And you've never met anyone as everything as I am sometimes