Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} [ateneolaw2009] 2nd semester sked PROFS

  • Sandra Maclang
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2006
      Thanx, vena! (",)

      On 11 8, 06, at 9:35 PM, Vena V. Verga wrote:

      sandz, wala pa daw list of profs.. but last year, we had:
      CLV for corp.. sure to na prof nyo, joint with B.  We used his book.

      Fr. B for PIL.. we used his book din

      Tranquil Salvador, joint with B, I used feria noche 2 volumes pro merong mga mas bagong books if you want

      For admin, A got Ereneta.. they used Election Law by Agpalo, Public Officers by de Leon and Admin Law by De Leon, lahat gagamitin. I transfered to C though.. under Agra, same books.  Section B got Agra din last sem.  I call him "Fr. B in steroids" so jsut imagine hehe.

      For Ethics .. Fr. Ferrer.  We used the agpalo book.. as usual.. reporting.

      Taxation I.. under Montero..codal to and Rose Rayco reviewer.  I also have exam tips.. text me if you want a copy of both.  ok si sir.. case heavy nga lang

      medyo magaan this sem compared to 1st sem.. aral lang kayo you'll get good grades this sem.. ok?

      tc!

      Vena

      Sandra Maclang <msmacky@smartbro.net> wrote:
      Thanks!  Pwedz na bang malaman kung sino ung profs? (",)

      On 11 8, 06, at 2:30 PM, Student Council 06-07 Ateneo Law wrote:

      guys, this is more or less the final sked for the 2nd semester.

      See you all!

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms

      <2nd Semester Sked.xls>

      Sponsored Link

      Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.