Stop. Look. LISTEN.

  • melanie sison
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      Apologies to those who will be receiving this more than once.

      If you're interested, you can contact me via the details provided below.:)

      God bless.

      The reason why we sometimes fail to see God's blessings for us is because we're looking in the wrong direction.

      Car Dieu a tant aimé le monde qu’il a donné son Fils unique, afin que quiconque croit en lui ne périsse point, mais qu’il ait la vie éternelle.
      ---
      Melanie L. Sison
      AB Communications '05, AdMU
      0915- 5653178/4270362