UP LAW v. Ateneo LAW Debate (Warm up Match this Saturday)

  • Student Council 06-07 Ateneo Law
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      Please watch our very own Jess Lopez (2C, our treasurer)*, JR Gumabon (4A)*, and Trish Cruz (2C)* battle it out with UP College of Law this Saturday, NBN Channel 4 from 7:00PM -8:00PM, with replays on Channel 9 and 13. Warm-up match pa lang to!

      The Ateneo Law Debate team will also face UP Law on August 4, 2006 during the HAMON Debate Invitational (Justicia, 9AM-11AM). Judges include Rep. Francis Escudero (this project is headed by Ms. Sandra Maclang of 2A and Ms. Thea Jimenez of 2A)

      Watch both matches guys!

      * Jess, Trish and JR are members of the St. Thomas More Debate Society.  They were coached by Thea Magpantay (4A) and JC De Veyra (4A, STM's Prime Minister).  Dae Rubinos of 2D is also a member of the Ateneo Law Team.