IMPORTANT: Change in dry run schedule

  • chiara gutierrez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 12:59 AM
      Hi TNTs!

      Please take note that the dry run tomorrow (JUNE 2) will start at 10AM.

      Please come on time as we will be working with the entire ORSEM team.  The ORSEM is just a few days away and we need to be well-prepared for it.  Crunch time..  : )

      Your shirts and IDs will be given tomorrow.  You have to get them personally.

      Thanks! See you!
      -chiara

      To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      From: chiara gutierrez <chiaragutierrez@...>
      Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:48:14 +0100 (BST)
      Subject: [ateneolaw2009] ATTENTION TNTs: dry run/shirt distribution

      Attention all TNTs

      Please be in school tomorrow for the ORSEM dry run with the Programs Committee and the entire ORSEM TEAM.  The Programs Committee will start their dry run at 2pm.  TNT participation will be needed at 4PM, so if some has other plans it's ok if you just come before 4PM.  But please do not come later than 4 so the activity will run smoothly and according to schedule.  Venue will be at the Justitia.

      Also, your t-shirts and IDs will be distributed tomorrow.  Please inform your blockmates who are part of the TNT Committee.  I still do not have some of their contact numbers.

      Thanks! See you all tom!

      -chiara