Re: [ateneolaw2009] to jake posio

  • AJ Constantino
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2006
      akala ko ba gusto mo mag tnt?

      jake posio <jake_posio@...> wrote:
      what can i do? huwag lang tnt.:)

    • jake posio
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2006
        yoko na. hehe. shy type to bro.
      • Arianne Jimenez
        Message 3 of 8 , May 9, 2006
          for rj: why not?
          for jake and everyone else: written below are the possible things that you could do under the program committee.

          PEOPLE NEEDED:

          1. Scriptwriter
          2. Hosts for Day 1 and Day 2 (we already have people for this)
          3. People who will contact / coordinate with the all orgs
          4. 3 people in charge of the games / ORSEM night.

          again, get in touch with pam or me if you're interested.

          the program committee needs people for its core group.

          if you're interested, contact:
           * arianne jimenez at 09176293678 or
           * pam alquisada at 09178137223

          hoping to hear from you!

        • Melissa Encanto
          Message 4 of 8 , May 10, 2006
            Hi dae and vj !

            can we meet on friday, 3 pm in school ? will give u hard copies of the sponsorship proposal and the list of companies u could contact as well as the list of companies we've contacted already.

            thanks ! :)

            Mel

            WE NEED MORE PEOPLE :) to all those who want to help : Please come to the meeting :)

          • rj estanislao
            Message 5 of 8 , May 14, 2006
              aj! mambababae ka lang!! wag ka na dyan! hehehehe

              jake posio <jake_posio@...> wrote:
              what can i do? huwag lang tnt.:)