Re: [ateneolaw2009] RELEASE OF GRADES

  • Gianfranco Gomez
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2006
      a lot on a except legwrit and consti

      pari_materia <pari_materia@...> wrote:
      HI,

      DID ANYBODY FROM SECTIONS A B & C RECEIVE THEIR GRADES ALREADY?

      THANKS

    • Marvin Guerra

        Message 3 of 11 , May 3, 2006
          i know some from section A did...B and C..no idea...mine still not here :(

          pari_materia <pari_materia@...> wrote:
          HI,

          DID ANYBODY FROM SECTIONS A B & C RECEIVE THEIR GRADES ALREADY?

          THANKS

          " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "

        • tricia roque

            Message 5 of 11 , May 3, 2006
              what sections have it already?

            • Juancho Hernandez
              Message 6 of 11 , May 3, 2006
                Sec B has received its grades

                On 5/3/06, paolo panelo <paopanelo@...> wrote:
                what sections have it already?

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                --
                ~Juancho

                "Our paths they did cross, though I cannot say just why.
                We meet, we laughed, we held on fast and then we said goodbye.
                Now who'll hear the echoes of stories never told.
                Let them ring out loud, till they unfold."
              • Alberto Pamintuan
                Message 7 of 11 , May 3, 2006
                  whoopee for us in section E.

                  On 5/3/06, Juancho Hernandez <juanchobhernandez@...> wrote:
                  Sec B has received its grades

                  On 5/3/06, paolo panelo <paopanelo@... > wrote:
                  what sections have it already?

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  --
                  ~Juancho

                  "Our paths they did cross, though I cannot say just why.
                  We meet, we laughed, we held on fast and then we said goodbye.
                  Now who'll hear the echoes of stories never told.
                  Let them ring out loud, till they unfold."

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  --
                  "fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
                • pierre angelie batara
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 3, 2006
                    they're finished with Section C too.

                    (: goodluck everyone.

                    The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you. -Lost in Translation

                  • trish cruz

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 3, 2006
                        hehe. trish, they made a mistake. they sent the correct ones already. we only have our theo grade out. hahaha!

                        On 5/3/06, trish cruz < trishaandreacruz@...> wrote:
                        uh i got my grades from the first sem again. ano to retroactive?

                        tricia roque <tricia_v_roque@... > wrote:
                        yup, most people from a have received their grades na

                        pari_materia <pari_materia@...> wrote:
                        HI,

                        DID ANYBODY FROM SECTIONS A B & C RECEIVE THEIR GRADES ALREADY?

                        THANKS

                        How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low

                        --
                        "fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."