Opening for In House Counsel position in Ralph's Wines.

  • Pia Manguiat
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2014
      Hi Batchmates,

      Ralph Joseph, owner of Ralph's Wines called me the other day.  He is looking for 4th year/5th year practitioner to act as in-house counsel for the corporation. Interested applicants may email their CV's to ralphlimjoseph@...

      p.s. He likes to drink alot!
    • Alberto Pamintuan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2014
        Does he pay in barrels of wine?

        --
        "Laws control a lesser person; right conduct controls a greater one"
      • Pia Manguiat

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2014
            Paging Arman Galang. Hahaha! Just kidding. *:P tongue

            "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."
            ---The Alchemist
                Paulo Coelho