your humble servant, Carlo

  • carlo villarama
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      Dear Batchmates,

      On October 18, 2013, during the Homecoming, elections for new class representatives to the ALAAI will be held. So far, our classmate Melodie Ylagan has shown interest in running for the position. To the best of my knowledge, she is unopposed. in my opinion, she is very capable and she will make a very good class rep.

      My one year stint as class rep has gone by fast. walang class rep before me, so I don't really know if I have accomplished anything significant for the batch, but i sure hell tried. hahaha! We still have plenty of work to do before we can say that the Class of 2009 is "organized". we have plenty of pending projects like the yearbook and the batch fund and I am sure Mel will continue working on these. Let us all work together and support her in future activities.

      With that, I will soon be signing off as your official class rep to the ALAAI. thank you to those who heeded "the call" of the batch. sorry for those who i pestered during the search for class treasurer (you know who you are, madami kayo). and to the yearbook committee - thank you for letting me "sit in" in your meetings and sorry kinulit ko kayo, i know you guys are doing your best and we are all excited to see the fruit of your labor. Special mention goes to Rita Marie Mesina who has been silently working for the batch all the way.

      It has been a pleasure. And i promise i will stick around and help out.

      Your humble servant,

      Carlo