Announcement for Homecoming

  • carlo villarama
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013
      Dear Batchmates,

      Announcement from Class of '89 Re Homecoming:

      1. It will be on October 18, 2013, 6:00pm at the Grand Ballroom of New World Hotel in Makati. Tickets will be available next week. damage is p1,500 per ticket.

      2. The theme of the Homecoming is “What’s in a Name; Generations of Ateneo Lawyers”. - aside from the Jubilarians this year, the event will honour FAMILIES WITH TWO OR MORE GRADUATES FROM ATENEO LAW (by listing their names in the souvenir program)

      *IMPORTANT: the host class (class of '89) is requesting everyone to submit names of batchmates who have relatives who graduated from Ateneo Law. they request that we provide details so they could confirm (first, middle, last name, year graduated, of both/all relatives who are alumni). they have set the deadline for this on September 15, 2013 as they will begin printing the souvenir programs. Submit them to me via PM in the meantime.

      3. for table reservations (for 12) during the event just let me know.

      4. VOLVO raffle. nuffsaid.

      Best,

      Carlo