Sumitomo

  • Raffy del Rosario
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 3:27 AM
      Hello all:

      The Infrastructure Plant Project Business of Sumitomo Corporation (Tokyo) is looking to hire a legal consultant with two to three years experience in litigation and corporate work. The requirement needs to be filled in immediately and will be co-terminus with the project (around two and a half to three years).

      Interested lawyers may email their cover letters and updated CVs to Mr. Lloyd Lim at attylim@....

      Thanks,

      Raffy

    • Raffy del Rosario
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5 11:54 AM
        Further to my shameless job ad, the project consultant will be based in Manila although I suppose some travel might be possible.

        Thanks,

        Raffy

        --
        Rafael C. D. del Rosario, J.D.