few announcements

  • carlo villarama
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 9:11 AM
      Dear Batchmates,

      Few announcements lang..

      1. wala na tayo pera. hahahahaha! but i can assure you our batch fund of p8,000 will be put to good use. The Sintra Board Project requires p10,500 per Board to proceed. (contrary to the first announcement that the school will shoulder half, and ALAAI the other half)

      - so what will happen is Ms. Treasurer Rachelle Sy will transfer p7,500 to the ALAAI and p3,000 we will need to raise (the remaining p500 will be used by Rachel to buy siopao. hahaha joke lang - it will remain in our account). one suggestion is p1,000 per block (4A, 4B, 4C). I am bringing this topic up for discussion because this concerns money and it is our batch's board (and hence a batch decision). any objections? other suggestions?

      2. the design (layout) of our new Sintra Board is currently being worked on by the hard working lady named Melodie Ylagan. It is a monumental task and it is not as easy as "layout lang yan..." so thanks for this Mel. once the design is final, it will be submitted to ALAAI for production and mounting in the halls of the lawschool.

      3. mel posted our existing class directory that ALAAI has. if there are updates with respect to your details, kindly update ASAP. as in ASAP. it is going to take just 10seconds to send a message to mel or post a comment. let's dooodis! :)

      Best,

      Carlo
    • Juancho Hernandez
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 5:41 PM
        Please confirm with Rachelle on the Minimum Balance of the account that she got for the batch.  There are usually 2 balances 1 to gain interest and 1 to avoid deductions on the account.  It's up to you which you would rather maintain but it would be good to factor that into your computations.

        --
        Regards,

        Atty. Juan Carlo B. Hernandez, JD