Dear Batchmates

  • carlo villarama
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      Dear Batchmates,

      Due to present circumstances re physical availability, I will be unable to attend ALAAI regular board meetings for about one year. In line with this, Atty. Teddy Cruz (Chairman of the Board) and Atty. Lila Quirino (ALAAI President) have agreed to have a certain hard working and talented lady in the name of Melodie Ylagan to attend board meetings in my stead. Mel, will also be my proxy class representative to the ALAAI of Class of 2009.

      Kindly course through Mel any concerns or communications with ALAAI. You can still reach me anytime for other batch matters/concerns/chismisan and I will help out in coordinating stuff around. Hindi naman ako namatay. Just a bit predisposed. haha!

      Best,

      Carlo