Re: [ateneolaw2009] Batch Treasurer

  • Jose Victorniño Salud
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
      I second the motion.

      Jose Victorniño L. Salud, AB (SBC '04), JD (ADMU '09)

      Attorney VI
      Commission on Elections

      Professor of Law
      Far Eastern University - De La Salle Joint JD-MBA Program
      Disclaimer:
      This e-mail message and/or attachments is for the sole use of the intended
      recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or
      otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
      or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
      the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any
      attachments.  No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise
      from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by
      an anti-virus software. Thank you.