Batch Treasurer

  • carlo villarama
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
      Dear Batchmates,

      After weeks of searching, one of us finally came out willing to handle our money matters. Rachelle Sy has agreed to be our Batch Treasurer for 1 year starting this August. She also happens to be an accountant and is more than capable of handling batch money (medyo masungit lang siya - pero ok na yun para sa isang ingat yaman. haha! joke lang).

      In line with this, and for formality, the floor is now open for any objection/comment/suggestion as to her being our treasurer. Sans any violent objection, I will turn over our existing funds to her next week July 15, 2013.

      Carlo
    • Jose Victorniño Salud
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
        I second the motion.

        Jose Victorniño L. Salud, AB (SBC '04), JD (ADMU '09)

        Attorney VI
        Commission on Elections

        Professor of Law
        Far Eastern University - De La Salle Joint JD-MBA Program
        Disclaimer:
        This e-mail message and/or attachments is for the sole use of the intended
        recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or
        otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
        or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
        the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any
        attachments.  No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise
        from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by
        an anti-virus software. Thank you.