Re: Submission of Law School Pics for the yearbook

  • Philip Closa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 11:00 PM
      Hi Batchmates!

      The Yearbook Committee needs photos of our batch (individuals, groups, at events, in class, etc.) while we were still in law school.

      To facilitate the collation of all the photos you will be contributing, we have created a Dropbox account which may be accessed by anyone from our batch.

      Here are the steps to upload your photos:

      2. Click "Sign In"

      3. For the email field, type: ateneo_forum@...

      4. For password, enter: yearbook09

      5. Once you access the Forum’s main dropbox, you will see a folder entitled "Yearbook Photos" as shown in the image below:

      Inline image 1

      6. Click the folder entitled "Yearbook Photos".

      7. You will see four folders : 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year, as shown below:

      Inline image 2

      8. Click the folder where your picture(s) belong(s) or when it was taken.

      9. Once you click the appropriate folder, you have 2 options for uploading.

              a. Dragging the file copy of your photo from  your computer folder onto any area of the Dropbox page, as follows:

      Inline image 6

      OR
             b. By clicking the upload icon (1st icon after the folder name the one with a document and “up” arrow), as shown below:

      Inline image 4

                 When you click the upload button, this dialogue box will open and give you 2 options again: a) drag and drop, or b) the old-fashioned way of manual uploading (click the "Choose Files" button).

      Inline image 3

                Dragging the file copy of your photo from  your computer folder onto any area of the Dropbox page should look like this:

      Inline image 5

      10. After step 9, your photo will be uploaded (though you have to wait for a few seconds/minutes to confirm if it has been properly uploaded).  To confirm if the upload was successful, see bottom portion of the Dropbox page.

      NOTE: You may upload multiple photos at the same time, but it may take some time to complete each upload.

      We appreciate your participation in this activity and hope to receive your photo contributions by August 1, 2013

      Many thanks,

      The Yearbook Committee