AASA Telethon 2013: Pahingi ng Isang Daang Piso

  • Dae Rubinos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013

       Hi batchmates,

      I signed up for the July 20 Telethon for the AASA scholarship fundraising event, as described in the E-mail below. If you are an alumnus scholar interested in volunteering as well, or if you want to pledge 100 pesos on that day, please let me know.

      Thanks!

      Dae

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:
      From: "AASA" <asf-sssf@...>
      Date: June 21, 2013, 2:33:35 PM GMT+08:00
      To: <danielle.rubinos@...>
      Subject: Telethon 2013: Pahingi ng Isang Daang Piso
      Telethon 2013: Pahingi ng Isang Daang Piso
      A Project of the Ateneo Alumni Scholars Association (AASA)
      July 13 & 20 2013, Alingal Hall, Ateneo de Manila University

      Help us reach out to our fellow alumni scholars!

      In 2012, only 588 alumni scholars out of 5,695 alumni scholars from year 1963 have contributed to AASA. This donation rate of 10.32% means that we can do more for the scholarship. We are calling on all alumni scholars to join the Telethon and encourage their batchmates to give at least P100!
      The Telethon 2013 is based on the premise of retail donations -- asking for P100.00 may not seem much, but gathering small amounts from so many people can sum up to a remarkable donation.
      You can support the Telethon in 3 ways:
      1.       Be a caller. Sign up as a caller on the event day through this link: http://bit.ly/AASATelethon2013. Bring your mobile phone and call your batch mates and friends to ask for donations. Spend at least two hours with us and make a difference. Enjoy free-flowing drinks and merienda as you bond with fellow Telethon callers over your favorite college moments, while at the same time open new opportunities for future scholars. By volunteering as a caller in the Telethon, you will have a chance to win exciting prizes in our mini-contest for callers. Find out more when you attend!
      2.      Call us on the day of the event at 426-6001 local 5197 & 5199 and make a donation.
      3.      Take the call of your batch mate Telethon caller and make a donation.
      The Telethon will run on July 13 and July 20 at Alingal Hall, the new home of AASA. This is the best time to reconnect with your old classmates, org mates, and batch mates who were once scholars. After all, bonding with old friends is even more meaningful when you’re able to help at the same time!

      Ateneo Alumni Scholars Association (AASA)
      Alingal Hall, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights , Quezon City
      Telefax: 426-4324
      Tel.: 426-6001 loc 5194 to 5195 and 5197 to 5199
      Mobile: 0917-5154784 and 0920-9422624