Sintra Board Project

  • carlo villarama
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
    • 2.1 MB
    I also posted this message sa Facebook groups natin. just making sure everyone is notified. :)

    Hi Batchmates!

    Happy Friday! this concerns our batch so we need a decision on this. any suggestion/comment is very welcome. if we cant decide on this by consensus, Rita and I will just flip a coin.

    ALAAI is having a project to "immortalize" the Sintra Boards of classes. Sintra Board is yung parang tarp na naka display sa hallways ng 3rd floor featuring each class from 1939-2010. yung sa atin is located at the back. sa may CLED banda. behind the xerox area.

    Anyway, the project involves mounting in glass each Sintra Board and permanently drilling it to the walls ng 3rd floor. Ang estimated cost is P10,800 PER Sintra Board. Dean Cande says the school is willing to shoulder half of that and the other half, ALAAI will pay for. so even if we do not contribute, they will mount our Sintra Board. But of course mas maganda sana if we could donate any amount to defray the cost. hehe any pledges? yung mga malalakas kumita dyan!

    Also, WE HAVE UNTIL THE THIRD WEEK OF JULY TO SUBMIT ANY REVISION TO OUR EXISTING SINTRA BOARD. for those who havent seen it, Rita is trying to find a soft copy of it so we can post it here and everyone can see and possibly suggest changes. or better yet, visit the lawschool and check it out.

    I took a picture of the miniature sample that the contractor provided. so sabi nila it would look something like that. simple lang.. glass case, tapos immount sa wall.

    So there, basically, the issue is whether or not our batch wants to revise our existing Sintra Board. Secondary issue is whether or not anyone is willing to donate any amount to defray the costs of the project.

    Sorry ang haba na. :)

    Inom naman tayo!

    Carlo