Re: [ateneolaw2009] Anyone need a Laptop?

  • Pia Manguiat
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      Juanch, my boss is looking for a new laptop (he's super kuripot. i'll forward your message to him.) How old is it?

      On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Juancho Hernandez <juanchobhernandez@...> wrote:

      Hi all!

      I was just wondering if any of you might need a Laptop? I'm selling a 2nd hand Acer 4740.  Asking price is Php 17,000 negotiable.  Let me know if your interested

      --
      Regards,

      Juancho
      0917-9839956

    • Juancho Hernandez
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
        Not sure exactly, but you should be able to tell from the model.  It's not mine kasi ^^

        On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Pia Manguiat <pia.manguiat@...> wrote:

        Juanch, my boss is looking for a new laptop (he's super kuripot. i'll forward your message to him.) How old is it?

        On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Juancho Hernandez <juanchobhernandez@...> wrote:

        Hi all!

        I was just wondering if any of you might need a Laptop? I'm selling a 2nd hand Acer 4740.  Asking price is Php 17,000 negotiable.  Let me know if your interested

        --
        Regards,

        Juancho
        0917-9839956