Standard Chartered Bank Opening

  • joi joi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013

      Standard Chartered Bank is looking for a lawyer for immediate hiring.  Minimum 1 year experience, and should have already passed the bar.  Principal responsibilities are to conduct compliance monitoring reviews (similar to due diligence and audits), and perform legal and regulatory advisory services.  You may send your CV to Owen.Tolarba@....

      Civilization means slavery, wars, exploitation, and death camps. It also means medical hygiene, elevated religious ideas, beautiful art, and exquisite music. It is an error to imagine that civilization and savage cruelty are antithesis… In our times the cruelties, like most other aspects of our world, have become far more effectively administered than ever before. They have not and will not cease to exist. Both creation and destruction are inseparable aspects of what we call civilization.

      - Zygmunt Baumann, Modernity and the Holocaust