Rockwell's Proscenium

  • Gino Puno
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
      Dear All:

      If anyone (including friends/family members) is interested in buying a condominium unit in Rockwell's newly launched Proscenium, please let me know. I can facilitate quick processing and maybe even provide discounts. Thanks!

      N.B. Rockwell will increase their price significantly by the end of the month/early next month. So, best to purchase now.

      Regards,

      Gino
    • Ivy Patdu
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012