Metro Pacific EA

  • Raffy del Rosario
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Hello all:

      I know all of you are overqualified but in case you know someone between 25 to 30 years old who has a working knowledge of corporate law, there is an opening for an Executive Assistant position at the office of the Corporate Legal Counsel of Metro Pacific.

      Please have them email their application letters and resumes to Mr. Chicho Chuaquico through the channels below.

      Best -

      Raffy

      CHICHO C. CHUAQUICO

      Senior Managing Partner

      Chuaquico and Chuaquico Consulting Co.

      37th Floor LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue,

      Makati City, Philippines 1200

      +639175302400

      +632 8592883 (DL)

      +632 8592882 (Fax)