Opening for Litigation Lawyers

  • Melodie Ylagan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hi batchmates!

      Our law firm, Gerodias Suchianco Estrella, is expanding once again and we are looking to hire around 2 more lawyers for our litigation group.

      You may send your resumé, cover letter and transcript to:

                  Atty. Raul G. Gerodias
                  Managing Partner
                  GERODIAS SUCHIANCO ESTRELLA Law Firm
                  Suite 2404, Discovery Center
                  25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center
                  Pasig City 1605

      Or via email:    melodieylagan@... and melodieylagan@...

      You may check our website at http://www.gselawfirm.com for more information about our firm.

      Kindly forward this email to your other mailing lists as well.

      Thanks!

      Immaculada Concepcion "Melodie" C. Ylagan
      Gerodias Suchianco Estrella Law Firm
      Suite 2404 Discovery Center, 25 ADB Avenue
      Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605 Philippines
      Trunk (632) 633-9757 to 58
      Mobile (63917) 547-0423
      Fax (632) 637-2887

      The information in this e-mail and in its attachments is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. The information may be protected by attorney-client privilege, work-product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent with the responsibility to deliver it to the intended recipient, please do not retain, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or by return e-mail, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail and its attachments. Thank you.